LANDSCAPE DESIGN NEUTRAL BAY
Inspiring Neutral Bay garden design and outdoor living
Landscape Design Neutral Bay
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design team with creative design ideas for your Neutral Bay garden.
Many of our Neutral Bay clients have smaller townhouse style courtyards or apartment gardens.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation, family and socialising.
We are known for creating exciting outdoor living areas for our clients to enjoy across all 4 seasons.
Contact us to discuss your new garden.
Neutral Bay Landscape Designer
All our Neutral Bay garden designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet one of our design team – we will help you develop your brief and will excite you with ideas for your new garden.
During the consultation, we provide guidance on budget which is based upon the concepts developed and ideas discussed. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts discussed are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design Neutral Bay
Vogue & Vine are experts in balcony & courtyard garden design.
We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms in Neutral bay and the Lower North Shore. We provide the extra outdoor living space required for these smaller properties.
Neutral Bay Landscaping Services
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas