LANDSCAPE DESIGN NORTH SYDNEY
Inspiring North Sydney garden design and outdoor living
Landscape Design North Sydney
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design company with creative design ideas for your North Sydney garden.
Many of our clients in North Sydney have smaller townhouse style courtyards or balcony gardens in apartments.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation and entertaining – surrounded by modern plant design.
Contact us to create your exciting outdoor living area that can be enjoyed across all 4 seasons.
North Sydney Landscape Designers
All our garden designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet one of our landscape design team. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with our own new ideas for your new garden.
You will receive guidance on aspects of your new guidance including budget to match all the ideas – so you know what to include. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design North Sydney
Vogue & Vine are experts in small garden design. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for smaller properties.
Have a look at some of our recent projects for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help you with your garden.
North Sydney Landscaping Services
North Sydney Landscape Design - FAQ
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas