LANDSCAPE DESIGN STRATHFIELD
Inspiring Strathfield garden design and outdoor living
Landscape Design Strathfield
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design team with creative design ideas for your Strathfield garden.
Many of our clients have townhouse style courtyards or a larger backyards..
No matter what your garden size, our innovative design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation, family and socialising – surrounded by luxury plant design.
Contact us to discuss your garden ideas.
Strathfield Landscape Designer
All our designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet with Deb – our creative head designer & founder. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with ideas for your new garden.
You will receive guidance on budget to match all the ideas – so you know what to expect. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design Strathfield
Vogue & Vine are experts in modern small garden design. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for both large houses and compact properties.
Have a look at some of our recent projects for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help you with your garden.
Strathfield Landscaping Services
We will create a stunning balcony living space for your apartment balcony.
Combining our small garden design ideas with outdoor styling for modern apartment living.
Townhouses and large apartments have more compact outdoor areas.
Our space saving design ideas will transform your courtyard into a stunning outdoor room.
Our on-site design consultation is tailored to help you with general advice. It also acts as the foundation for your full landscape design project.
Discover our consultation options here
These are some of our favourite gardens and parks to inspire landscape design Strathfield:
- Chain of Ponds Reserve
- Freshwater Park
- Florence Reserve
- Wallis Reserve
- Fitzgerald Reserve
- Strathfield Park
- Kessell Square
- Inveresk Park
- Thew Reserve
- Palmer Reserve
- Boden Reserve
These will help you with ideas for your new landscape design Strathfield project.
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas