LANDSCAPE DESIGN POINT PIPER
Inspiring Point Piper garden design & outdoor living
Landscape Design Point Piper
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design company with creative design ideas for your Point Piper garden.
Many of our Point Piper clients have townhouse or apartment style courtyards or larger backyards.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation, family and socialising – surrounded by luxury plant design.
We are known for creating exciting outdoor living areas for our clients to enjoy across all 4 seasons.
Contact us below to discuss your garden
Point Piper Landscape Designers
Your garden design starts with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet with Deb – our founder & head designer. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with new ideas for your garden.
You will receive guidance on budget to match all the new design concepts. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts match your brief.
Small Garden Design Point Piper
Vogue & Vine are experts in modern garden design. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for both large properties and apartment gardens.
Have a look at some of our recent projects for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help with your garden.
Point Piper Landscaping Services
We will create a stunning balcony living space for your apartment balcony.
Combining our small garden design ideas with outdoor styling for modern apartment living.
Townhouses and large apartments have more compact outdoor areas.
Our space saving design ideas will transform your courtyard into a stunning outdoor room.
Our on-site design consultation is tailored to help you with general advice. It also acts as the foundation for your full landscape design project.
Discover our consultation options here
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas