LANDSCAPE DESIGN PYRMONT
Inspiring Pyrmont garden design and outdoor living
Landscape Design Pyrmont
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design company with creative design ideas for your Pyrmont garden.
Many of our Pyrmont clients have townhouse style courtyards or larger apartment balcony gardens.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation & entertainment surrounded by luxury plant design.
Pyrmont Garden Designer
All our designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet one of our landscape design team. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with our own new ideas for your new garden.
You will receive guidance on budget to match all the ideas – so you know what to include. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design Pyrmont
Vogue & Vine are experts in modern garden design. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for compact gardens.
Have a look at some of our recent projects here for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help you with your garden.
Pyrmont Landscaping Services
These are some of our favourite gardens and parks for landscape design Pyrmont ideas:
- Tumbalong Park
- Pirrama Park
- Pyrmont Bay Park
- St Bartholomews Park
- Giba Park
- Metcalfe Park
- The Knoll
- Cadi Park Wharf
- Refinery Square
- John Street Square
These will help you with inspiration for your new landscape design Pyrmont project.
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas
Vogue & Vine design in many suburbs around the inner city of Sydney including Pyrmont, Redfern, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Glebe & Newtown.