LANDSCAPE DESIGN PADDINGTON
Inspiring Paddington garden design & outdoor living
Landscape Design Paddington, Sydney
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design company with creative design ideas for your Paddington garden.
Many of our Paddington clients have townhouse style courtyards or terrace gardens.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation, family and socialising – surrounded by luxury plant design.
Paddington Landscape Designers
All our designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet Deb, our founder & head designer. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with our new ideas for your garden.
You will receive guidance on budget to match all the ideas – so you know what to include. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design Paddington
Vogue & Vine are experts in small garden design for terraces and townhouses. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for both large and compact properties.
Have a look at some of our recent projects for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help you with your garden.
Paddington Landscaping Services
We will create a stunning balcony living space for your Paddington apartment balcony
Combining our small garden design ideas with outdoor styling for modern apartment living.
Townhouses and large apartments have more compact space.
Our space saving design ideas will transform your Paddington courtyard into a stunning outdoor room.
Our on-site design consultation is tailored to help you with general advice. It also acts as the foundation for your full landscape design project.
Discover our consultation options here
We design Paddington pool gardens so that the pool and garden are in harmony with each other.
Discover our Pool garden service here
Paddington Garden Designers - FAQ
These are some of our favourite gardens and parks to inspire landscape design Paddington:
- Windsor Street Reserve
- Trumper Park
- Pat Thompson Park
- Strong Memorial reserve
- Barracks Reserve
- Royal Hospital For Women Park
- Paddington Reservoir Gardens
PADDINGTON LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Professional landscape design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt.
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas