LANDSCAPE DESIGN POTTS POINT
Inspiring Potts Point garden design and outdoor living
Landscape Design Potts Point
Vogue & Vine are an exciting landscape design company with creative design ideas for your Potts Point garden.
Many of our Potts Point clients have townhouse style courtyards or apartment balcony gardens.
No matter what your garden size, our design style focuses on improving your outdoor lifestyle. We do this by creating irresistible outdoor spaces for relaxation and entertaining – surrounded by luxury plant design.
Your exciting new garden will be designed to enjoy across all 4 seasons.
Contact us below to discuss.
Potts Point Landscape Designer
Our designs start with an on-site consultation.
This is where you meet Deb – our head designer & founder. During the consultation, we will help you develop your brief, listen to your ideas and excite you with our new concepts for your garden.
We will provide guidance on budget during this initial time together to match all the ideas. This process is not only creative but also practical – making sure the broad concepts are realistic for your brief.
Small Garden Design Potts Point
Vogue & Vine are experts in modern garden design. We create inspiring and functional outdoor rooms that provide the extra outdoor living space required for both large gardens and smaller courtyard gardens..
Have a look at some of our recent Sydney projects for inspiration or call us to discuss how we can help you with your garden.
Potts Point landscaping Services
We will create a stunning balcony living space for your apartment balcony.
Combining our small garden design ideas with outdoor styling for modern apartment living.
Townhouses and large apartments have more compact spaces.
Our space saving design ideas will transform your courtyard into a stunning outdoor room.
Our on-site design consultation is tailored to help you with general advice. It also acts as the foundation for your full landscape design project.
Discover our consultation options here
Potts Point Landscape Designers - FAQ
These are some of our favourite gardens and parks to inspire landscape design Potts Point:
- Embarkation Park
- Arthur McElhone Reserve
- Beare Park
- Macleay Reserve
- Tusculum Gardens
- Lawrence Hargrave Reserve
- Springfield Gardens
- Denis Winston Place
These will help you with ideas for your new landscape design Potts Point project.
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas