LANDSCAPE DESIGN NORTH SHORE
Inspiring Outdoor Living
Landscape design North Shore
Our landscape design North Shore service suits both larger North Shore properties and smaller gardens for courtyards & balconies.
Vogue & Vine are based in Sydney and have designed both modern and formal styles of gardens that suit the North Shore.
Discover our recent garden designs here and contact us below to discuss your new garden.
Recent North Shore garden designs
Located in Killara on the Upper North Shore, this property featured a formal front garden design and a more contemporary back garden with a pool.
The front garden already featured an expansive front lawn with established hedges. We created an updated sense of design by creating a feature border around the lawn using small white pebbles and corten steel edging.
New timber day beds and cushioning were created to encourage the family to use this space for seating and large scale entertaining.
The established hedges were softened with new planting including circular buxus and white circular sculptural balls to draw the eye to a new area of interest.
North Shore garden designer Sydney
Not all properties on the North Shore are large houses with big backyard gardens. We have designed many townhouse gardens, balcony gardens and courtyard gardens for smaller landscape design projects.
Landscape designer North Shore
- Backyard garden design North Shore
- Front garden design North Shore
- Courtyard design Lower North Shore
- Apartment garden design North Shore
- Rooftop garden design North Shore
Vogue & Vine is experienced with large backyard gardens as well as small garden design projects. They both require that require space effective modern garden design ideas.
Sydney’s North Shore often requires a different garden design style to other areas of Sydney. Call us to discuss our landscape designer North Shore service.
North Shore Landscaping Services
We create a stunning balcony living spaces for apartment balcony living.
Combining our small garden design ideas with outdoor styling for modern apartment living.
Townhouses and large apartments have more compact gardens.
Our space saving design ideas transform courtyards into stunning outdoor room.
Our on-site design consultation is tailored to help you with general advice. It also acts as the foundation for your full landscape design project.
Discover our consultation options here
We design pool gardens so that the pool and garden are in harmony with each other.
Discover our Pool garden service here
Landscape designer North Shore Sydney NSW
Vogue & Vine not only design North Shore gardens & courtyard gardens, we also arrange landscape construction and styling for our projects.
This gives our landscape design North Shore clients one point of contact from the start of the design process to the finished garden.
Our landscape garden projects
North Shore Garden Design - FAQ
- Professional design
- Landscape Planning & permits
- Contractor quotes
- Water Features
- Stone Paving
- Retaining Walls
- Timber Decking or composite decking
- Paved or concrete driveways
- Stonework & masonry
- Watering system – Irrigation & sprinklers
- Spas & Pools
- Electrical – Outdoor wiring & lighting
SOFTSCAPE & PLANTS
- Plant lifespan
- Season to season appearance
- Growth habit & speed of growth
- Combinations with other plants
- Annual or perennial plants
- Flower bloom time
- Turfing & lawns
- Plants that suit soil structure
- Privacy planting like trees and hedges
- Vertical gardens
- Weed control
- Determine soil quality for the retention of water & nutrients.
- Add compost,peat or mulch to the topsoil and garden beds.
- Determine soil structure eg clay, sand, silt
- Natural or synthetic lawn
- Loose gravel, small pebbles or woodchips
- Consider safety, maintenance & durability
- Outdoor pots & troughs
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun shading – umbrellas & pergolas